BBQ to the last bite
Easy barbeque chicken wings
What you’ll need for the chicken wings
- 1 kilo Cocorico chicken wings
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp sweet paprika
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Sea salt
What you’ll need for the chicken wings for the barbecue sauce
- 1 ¼ cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- ¼ cup molasses
- ⅛ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp sea salt
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Mix together all the ingredients for the chicken wings.
- Place in a lined baking dish and bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and add the barbecue sauce over the chicken wings, mixing well.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes.