A sultry tradition
Classic buffalo wings
What you’ll need for the chicken wings
- 1 kilo Cocorico chicken wings
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp sweet paprika
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Sea salt
For the buffalo sauce
- ¼ cup of hot sauce (such as Sriracha)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp butter
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Mix together all the ingredients for the chicken wings. Place in a lined baking dish and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- In a saucepan, heat the butter until melted, then add the hot sauce and honey. Simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Once cooked, take the chicken wings out of the oven and add the buffalo sauce, mixing well. Bake for an additional 5 minutes until the sauce has caramelized.
- Put the wings on a wire rack inside of a rimmed baking sheet to create the perfect crispiness.