A new take on a classic recipe
Creamy spinach and mushroom chicken fillets
What you’ll need
- 1 kilo Cocorico chicken breast fillets
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups of spinach
- ½ cup of chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup heavy cream or coconut milk
- Sea salt and black pepper
How to make it
- Heat a griddle pan with olive oil for 3 minutes and add in the crushed garlic.
- Add the chicken fillets and cook on medium heat for 6 minutes on one side.
- Flip the chicken and cook for another 6 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and pour in the heavy cream or coconut milk.
- Add the spinach, sea salt and pepper and cook for an additional 5 minutes.