Luxurious leftovers sandwich
If you’re wondering what to do with your leftover chicken, then look no further than this upgraded BLT sandwich packed with bacon, chargrilled tomatoes and lettuce. Just make sure to get your sourdough bread extra toasty!
What you’ll need
2 slices of bacon
3 or4 chargrilled cherry tomatoes
1 lettuce leaf
2 slices of bread of your choice, perferably a rich black bread
How to make it
- Toast both slices of bread.
- In the meanwhile, heat a skillet with some oil and cook the bacon until crispy.
- Add the leftover chicken to the skillet to warm it.
- Add 1 tsp of oil to the skillet and sear the cherry tomatoes.
- Lay the lettuce on one piece of bread and top with the chicken, bacon and chargrilled tomato. Bon Appétit