Pastrami and edamame medley
The right amount of green crunch
Pick up some Cocorico Original Pastrami and pack your lunch ahead of time, or make a quickie dinner. Ready in snap, just make sure you have the ingredients on hand.
What you’ll need
- 1 chicken pastrami breast
- or some chicken breast leftovers
- ¼ cup edamame beans
- ⅛ cup green beans
- ½ bunch of coriander
- ½ fresh baby spinach
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
How to make it
- If you enjoy cold salads, chop the pastrami chicken breast into thin slices and set aside.
- If you like warmed chicken, then heat ½ tbsp of olive oil in a frying pan and lightly heat the pastrami for a couple of minutes.
- Remove from heat and slice into thin pieces.
- In the meanwhile, defrost your edamame beans by lightly steaming them.
- You can steam the green beans along with the edamame beans.
- Chop up the coriander and set aside.
- Add some of the coriander to a plate, and top with the edamame and green beans.
- Add in the sliced pastrami.
- Drizzle the lemon juice over the plate and sprinkle with some sea salt.