Honey drizzled chicken breast on tarragon and cabbage salad
If sweet and savory get your taste buds firing, then this combination of honey, tarragon and cabbage should definitely make it into your lunch and dinner rounds.
What you’ll need
- ½ kg Cocorico chicken breast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ head of cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup fresh tarragon
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Rub the olive oil and sea salt into your chicken cuts.
- Bake at 200C for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and brush one tablespoon of honey onto the chicken.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.
- While the chicken is still in the oven, stir fry the cabbage in one tablespoon of olive oil for two minutes.
- Remove from heat and mix in the tarragon.
- Serve the honey chicken on a bed of tarragon and cabbage.